Humane Education Quarterly
formerly The Packrat
A quarterly newsletter sent to all members, full of great articles, resources and more. Read a sample issue (PDF).
EZone Members' Area
A special section of the website - just for APHE members!
- Resource Guide - a one-stop location for humane education resources, including book lists, sources for program materials, and how-to resources to assist in creating new programs and enhancing existing programs
- Member Directory - locate members close to home (or around the world!) or members with expertise in a specific program area
- Humane Education Quarterly / Packrat Archive - access past newsletter issues
- Access to Special Discounts (described below)
- Membership Information - opportunities to get involved with the association, membership meeting minutes
APHE members enjoy:
Once you become a member, you can take advantage of these discounts by logging on to our Members' Area.
Members have a strong voice in helping to shape the future of APHE.
APHE has a National Humane Education Conference, with a format that has been perfected over the past three decades, including the Sharing Corral, APHE's unique chance for everyone to be a presenter! This is a great forum for sharing your programs and materials with your peers.
Perhaps the greatest benefit of membership is the chance to network with leaders in the field and to be supported by your peers. One of the best networking tools is the Email List.